Monday, September 19, 2011

MTTC - "L" is for......

My DT inspiration for MTTC Challenge - "L" is for...... LAUGH.
Thanks to my daughter Whemay, drew such cute "Laughing Baby" for my creation.


Oop... my skirt!
Inner Section
Materials
Image : Drew by Whemay
Sentiment : Fiskars
Paper : Card Stock : Patterned Paper from my stash
Punches : Martha Stewart
Embellishments : Spellbinder : Distress Ink : Ranger Stickles : Ribbon
I enter this into
scrap-creations1.20 - Anything Goes
Thanks for viewing!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, Whemay drew this, it is so cute, and I love your card. Cute embellies, and nice layout. Hope your doing well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Really cute image. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a fabulous image .. made me chuckle
    Thanks for linking up at make it Monday this week
    Lisa x
    ps -Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun - I love this! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Thanks for sharing on Make It Monday!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete